K-Pop fans rejoice! The expansive property where 21st-century pop icons BTS stayed during the filming of HYBE’s original content, IN THE SOOP BTS ver. Season 2, is now on Airbnb for an overnight stay for the first time ever. Guests will get the chance to find a moment of peace in the lush countryside of South Korea’s Gangwon region – just as the seven members did while enjoying everyday life and resting on the original content produced by HYBE.
During the second season of IN THE SOOP BTS, the band members experienced leisurely moments and reconnected with nature amidst their busy schedules. Guests will stay at the property, which is a part of a larger estate, and relive their favorite IN THE SOOP BTS moments, such as:
- Reading books in the study like RM or relaxing, Jin-style, on the unicorn-shaped float in the home’s pool
- Finding creative inspiration and strumming guitars like SUGA, snapping selfies with a Polaroid-like j-hope, or painting on a canvas as V does
- For more high-energy entertainment, weight training like Jimin, flying high on a trampoline-like Jung Kook, or bouncing a ball on the basketball court like Bam, Jung Kook’s dog
About the stay
The one-night stay* on August 29 for only $7** — a nod to the band’s seven members — will immerse two lucky guests in the various elements the K-pop group personally enjoyed during their time on the property only a few months ago, including:
- Some of the same furniture and amenities that appeared on the show so guests can truly channel the lifestyle of BTS
- A karaoke machine, sound system, and all of BTS’s hit tracks and albums, including “Permission to Dance”, “Butter” and their just-released album, Proof
- Specially catered dishes like charcoal grilled Korean beef (which the band referred to as “the best taste in the universe” in the show), and tteokbokki, or simmered rice cakes. Plus egg tarts produced by Bang & Bakers, currently served at HYBE INSIGHT, HYBE’s music museum.
How to book
Guests can request to book this stay on Tuesday, August 2 from 11 AM KST (10 AM PHT) at airbnb.com/inthesoopbts. Guests are responsible for their own travel to and from Seoul, South Korea. Round trip car transportation will be provided for the 20-minute journey from KTX PyeongChang station to the IN THE SOOP BTS property.
While only one overnight stay will be offered, “geok jeong ma” — there will be an opportunity to check out the IN THE SOOP BTS property while staying at other listings near the property soon.
For those looking to discover similar stays surrounded by nature, Airbnb recently introduced a new way to search and discover homes through Airbnb Categories. With 200,000 countryside homes available around the globe, there are plenty of “in the soop” inspired getaways.
Those hoping to stay in the IN THE SOOP BTS ver. ‘Pyeongchang’ Filming Location should note that this stay’s rules require following applicable local rules and guidelines as well as Airbnb’s COVID-19 Safety Practices, which will include wearing a mask and practicing social distancing when required by local laws or guidelines. Staff will also comply with local rules and guidelines while on-site, and will abide by our five-step enhanced cleaning process.